Thursday, February 5, 2009

newest email

Hey friends!

How is the new semester? I just wanted to give you a feel for what is coming, and perhaps get some feedback from you.

1. The Wheaton visit has been set, so mark your calendars!
  • To add my interfaith hosting calendar to your google calendar, you can copy and paste this url in your google calendar where it says "add a friend's calendar": m5ddv3jk6a7hlhk3bqduonm2c0@group.calendar.google.com
  • I'm going to try to keep this calendar as updated as possible so that you can plan ahead
  • Yes, this is my shameless plug for google calendar.
2. We're trying to work on some things for the Biola visit during April. Their trip dates are the 13-17th of April, which happens to be the last funky week of school with two classes, two reading days, and finals starting on Friday. What do you think about a visit that week? Should we schedule it during the last two days of class, or should we wait until reading days? I really need some good feedback from you guys, so please let me know on this.

3. You can also keep up with the interfaith hosting program at http://byuinterfaithhostingprogram.blogspot.com/ or http://byuinterfaithhosting.googlepages.com. I'm not the most computer literate, so if someone wants to help me with these, or write on the blog, please let me know.

4. You can reach me at this email address! We hope to use this account so that we can make transitions easier. Add it to your contacts list: interfaithhosting@gmail.com. If you want to keep emailing me at sadler.kate@gmail.com, you're totally welcome to.

5. If you have friends who want to be on this email list, tell them to email interfaithhosting@gmail.com.

6. Anything else? You guys are AWESOME.

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment