Monday, April 6, 2009

APU Visit, Tuesday April 7th

On Tuesday, April 7th, we will have the pleasure of a visit from Azusa Pacific University! I'm really excited for this visit; their team will have 7 students, and a professor and his wife. What a pleasure! The schedule will go a little like this:

**all events (except the devotional, of course) will be held in 3223 Wilk**
9:30 am Continental breakfast, welcome, and introductions
10:00 am Professors present.
10:50 am Devotional (call if you want to meet up with us)
12:10 pm Lunch, flowing nicely into dialogues
4:00 pm depart

I really need you guys to come! We really want to show these groups that this is important to us, and that means showing up to talk with them.

I especially need help in the morning; I have class and will be unable to be there until just before devotional. Please make an effort to be there between 9:30 and join us for devotional.

For the people that are new to dialogue, the presentation by the professors will be a great opportunity to see what dialogue is like--what the approach is, etc.

If you plan on joining us for lunch, you MUST RSVP to me by Friday morning. I will be making the order Friday.

Thanks for your help! This is looking to be a great team and a great experience!

ALSO! Gmail now thinks I'm a spammer, so please join this google group so that I can email all of you. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only way I can think of to send out one large email. The link is: http://groups.google.com/group/byu-interfaith-hosting-program

Feel free to contact me with any questions, ideas, or concerns; also feel free to forward this email to friends you think may be interested--just remind them that they need to RSVP if they want food!

Thanks again,
Kate
interfaithhosting@gmail.com

p.s. you can add our google calendar by copying and pasting this url into the "add a friend's calendar" box in your google calendar: m5ddv3jk6a7hlhk3bqduonm2c0@group.calendar.google.com
this calendar contains all of the up-to-date info on events, and it goes right into your google calendar! (yes, I am a shameless promoter of google calendar)

No comments:

Post a Comment